This information will get me started. If I have any questions, I will contact you with the information at the bottom of the page. Go ahead and complete the entire list even if you're ordering shoes. I keep all measurements on file. Thanks.
1. Have a friend trace your both of your feet with the pen held vertically and while wearing the socks or hose that you expect to wear with your shoes or boots (if faxing, mark the length and width for my reference).
2. If you're ordering pattens (wooden or leather), trace both of your feet while wearing the shoes or boots you plan to wear with the pattens.
3. Measure the circumference of your foot at the instep.
4. Measure around your heel and ankle while pointing your toe as if you were a dancer.
5. Measure from the ground up to the height that you'd like your boots.
6. Measure the circumference of your leg at the height from number 5 (the tops).
7. Measure the circumference of your calf and its height from the ground ( for example: 15 inches around and 17 inches high).
8. Measure the circumference of your knee and its height from the ground.
9. What color will your boots or shoes be?
10. Would you like to have a small heel? ($20.00 charge for this option)
11. If there is a buckle involved, will it be silver or brass?
12. Would you like a rubber or leather sole? (same price either option)
13. Do you want a round, pointed, square or extended toe?
14. For my reference, what is your modern shoe size and width?
-- THE RETURN POLICY IS ON THE GENERAL ORDER FORM --